Friday, July 19, 2013

There's a monster under the bed!

I woke up this morning to a screaming 2 year old with half of his body under his brothers bed. Not sure why he opted for the floor, over his bed? What do you do when the monster under your bed is your little brother? I pulled him out and rocked him for a while, then we watched some "shoo shoo shraines," and he felt better. But he also needed to be attached to me. Like I had a bathroom buddy attached to me. I never thought I would have to pee with a 2 year old trying to climb onto my lap...awkward...after about 40 minutes he decided that I was old news and moved on to prowling around downstairs, trying to score some treats from Grandma, because he knows I won't give him a tube of Pringles at the butt crack of dawn. Where did the Pringles come from?!? ...I don't buy Pringles...
I really think there are laundry trolls hiding my clothes. It's 8:43am. 

1 comment:

  1. I wish I knew where the Pringles came from! Lol. He sure knows where he gets his treats from.

    ReplyDelete