Saturday, July 20, 2013

Big Boy Beds and Crackers

Today we said goodbye to our last crib, and put a twin sized bed in the boys room for H. I have to say it was a little bittersweet. This was the crib that both our boys slept in from the day they came home from the hospital. Both boys also learned how to propel themselves from this crib and both boys were dropped about 6 inches into the crib, J when my pregnant belly was to big to bend over and lay him down all the way and H when my back pain prevented bending...and H because he liked it too...
So out went the crib and in went a big boy bed. Along with the new bed came new matching bedding and a new nightlight. There are 2 little boys that live in that room now. The same 2 little boys that used to live in my belly. The same 2 little boys that will eat me out of house and home in a few years. The same 2 little boys that ate all of my cheesey crackers. I am sure it will happen again, and I can't think of another 2 little boys that I would rather share my belly, my life and my cheesey crackers with.
It's 9:39pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment