Monday, September 9, 2013

too BLESSED to stress!

Ok that is one of the hokier christianese sayings that I have heard in my life, and I understand it, but today, I felt it. I had court today, for child support for my oldest child. I never in a million years thought the amount would be reduced, but it is. As I sat there, all I could feel was pity and pride. 
Pity for the other party, being called "low income," and being told that perhaps their goals are not realistic. 
Pride, for the blessings The Lord has gifted to myself and my family. 
At that moment I truly understood the concept. I am blessed. The Lord has always taken care of me, and He will continue too. My husband is an amazing provider that takes excellent care of his family. Period. I am lucky, regardless if what the other party can scrounge up, because I don't need it. I am not tooting my own horn, I understand hardship, but to be at this place, with this situation is a big step for me. I feel good. I am happy and truly...too blessed to stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment